How It Works
One book, written by many.
Learn how to use Foldingstorybook like a pro.
1. Do you have an idea for a story OR do you wish to continue an existing story?
2. Sign up to the website and create an account.
3. If you have an idea for a new story, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to give us your name, email and account username.
4. If you want to add a chapter to an existing story, find the chosen story under the 'NEW BOOKS' tab on the left hand side of your profile.
5. Click on the story you wish to continue and put in a 'REQUEST FOR WRITING'. Our editors will regularly check new requests and grant your access to submit in your work.
6. Once you have been 'accepted' to write for that book, start writing out your ideas in the 'CURRENTLY EDITING' tab. You can stop, save and continue your work at any time.
7. When you are ready, submit your chapter to the editor. You will find all your submissions in the 'SUBMITTED CHAPTERS' tab.
8. Editors will read all submissions and choose the best one to continue the story. If you are successful, your work will be in 'PUBLISHED CHAPTERS' or you may find it uploaded on the website.